Wilson Hall is a SEVIS school, which means it has been approved by the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security's Immigration & Customs Enforcement to enroll international students who have an F-1 visa.
- International students are considered for admission to the 10th-11th grades at the start of each school year; mid-year transfers are not accepted.
- Wilson Hall welcomes international students who intend to graduate from the school. Wilson Hall does not accept international students who will attend for only one year. Because of the challenging curriculum, the school is not an appropriate choice for international students who are seeking just a cultural experience during a year abroad program.
- The following are the minimum scores needed to be considered for admission (applicants must provide scores from one of these tests): TOEFL - 60, SLEP - 53, or ELTiS - 223.
- F-1 students must perform satisfactorily on a grade-level math and English entrance test.
- Because of its small size, Wilson Hall is not able to offer English as a second language class; students must be proficient in both speaking and writing English.
- Since Wilson Hall is not a boarding school, agencies representing international students must secure a host family for the students.
- International students must use an agency to gain admission to Wilson Hall.
- The school has an international student liaison on staff who assists our enrolled international students in a variety of areas.
Wilson Hall welcomes the diversity offered by international students and has enjoyed having students from China, England, France, Korea, Spain, Thailand and Vietnam recently.