Wilson Hall is a SEVIS school, which means it has been approved by the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security's Immigration & Customs Enforcement to enroll international students who have an F1 visa.
- International students are considered for admission to the 10th-11th grades at the start of each school year; mid-year transfers are not accepted.
- The following are the minimum scores needed to be considered for admission (applicants must provide scores from one of these tests): TOEFL - 60, SLEP - 53, or ELTiS - 223.
- F1 students must perform satisfactorily on a grade-level math and English entrance test.
- Because of its small size, Wilson Hall is not able to offer English as a second language class; students must be proficient in both speaking and writing English.
- Since Wilson Hall is not a boarding school, agencies representing international students must secure a host family for the students.
- International students must use an agency to gain admission to Wilson Hall. The school works mostly with Nacel Open Door.
- The school has an international student liaison on staff who assists our enrolled international students in a variety of areas.
Wilson Hall welcomes the diversity offered by international students and has enjoyed having students from China, England, France, Korea, Spain, Thailand and Vietnam recently.